The Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip holds up to two LP-E6 battery packs or six AA Batteries to offer double-length shooting time. The vertical shutter release makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally. The following functions are available in the vertical shooting position. Shutter-Release, Main Dial, AF Point Selection, AF/FE Lock, Index, Aperture, Exposure Compensation Button, Reduce Button.
- Battery Grip for EOS 7D
Perfect for DSLR or mirrorless camera users, this kit features a twin lens bag, a compact yet advanced tripod, a fast Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD Card and a cleaning kit.
- Normally valued at $374.
- Manfrotto Advanced Tripod
- Lowepro Adventura 160II Bag
- Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD Card
- Inca Cleaning kit
Create a superb, clear soundtrack for all your movies
- Integrated shock mount
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- External mic for digital cameras
- 90°/120° stereo and shotgun modes
- Wind screen included
- Built-in power supply, power status lamp
- Compatible with select Canon EOS series digital camera
- Shock mount construction helps reduce camera operation noise and lens driver sounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
Light up your subjects in stills and video with the FL-600R Flash from Olympus. Featuring full TTL compatibility for flash and an LED light, you can easily find an output setting that works for your needs. Also, it has a powerful guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm as well as a zoom range of 12-42mm with the Micro Four Thirds format, expandable to 8mm with the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. The flash head itself tilts from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for bounce capabilities.
- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm
- Zoom Range: 12-42mm (8mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless TTL Master/Slave Functionality
- LED Light with 1/1 to 1/16 Power
- Recycle Time: 2-2.5 Seconds
- High Speed, Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The perfect high power, all-round flash for enthusiasts
- Take beautiful portraits in any light with ease
- Bounce shooting function to capture every angle
- Head can freely turn up to 90° up, 150° to the left, and 180° to the right for smart angle photography
- Add light and movement with the in-built catch panel
- Battery power for on the go usage
The Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight is a lightweight on-camera flash that is compatible with Nikon cameras featuring i-TTL support. The SB-300 has a guide number of 59' at ISO 100 and a coverage of a 27mm lens with FX-format cameras. Additionally, the flash has a distance range of 2-66'.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 59' at ISO 100
- Coverage: 27mm (FX Format)
- Tilts Upward 120°
- Recycle Time: 3.5-30 Seconds
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
Nikon's new mount system plays an essential role in the realization of this unprecedented imaging system. What's more, the Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system. Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses, ensuring the same operation as with the new Nikon mirrorless camera system.
- Supported cameras: Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Dimensions: Approx. 70 mm diameter (excluding projections) x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Supplied Accessories: Body Cap BF-1B, Rear Lens Cap LF-N1
Adapt EF & EF-S lenses to EOS R and add drop-in filters
- Drop in FIlter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R adapts any EF or EF-S lens to an EOS R Mirrorless camera and adds a drop in pocket for lens filters
- Add a Circular Polarizing or a Variable Neutral Density filter to you EF or EF-S lens when shooting with EOS-R
- The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5-9 F-Stops
Featuring a lightweight, slim design, a handle on the side for precision adjustment, large SMT LEDs, high CRI, and other outstanding features, the LYCOS Bi-Color LED Light from Manfrotto is a modern-style, highly user-oriented on-camera light with a lot of punch.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- Color temperature and brightness dials at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle supported for adjusting color and brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- >93 CRI high color accuracy
- 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft (at daylight color temperature)
- 3000K - 5600K adjustable color temperature
- 100-0% flicker-free adjustable brightness
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion gel included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported
Designed for specialist DSLR shooters passionate about macro photography, the Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II provides incredible flexibility to light and shoot a diverse range of subjects. Compatible with Canon's complete range of EOS DSLRs, the Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II offers photographers fully automatic E-TTL II flash metering to deliver accurate exposure.
- Auto exposure control: E-TTL II, E-TTL, TTL
- Wireless flash
- Flash exposure compensation
- Colour temperature info communication
- High speed sync (FP)
- Compatible with all Canon's EOS DSLRs
Access Canons range of EF and EF-S lenses with the Drop in Filter Mount Adapter for EOS R. The Drop-in Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R with Variable ND Filter is a world's first mount adapter equipped with a drop-in slot to accomodate an ND and PL filter to be used across all EF and EF-S lenses, including fisheye, ultra-wide-angle zoom, TS-E and large-diameter telephoto lenses.
- Shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on your EOS R series camera. Canon's EF-EOS R Drop In Filter Mount Adapter gives you the flexibility to shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- Variable ND Filter for daytime long exposures. The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5 - 9 f-stops.
- Canon EF and EF-S lens range. Boasting over 70 lenses covering a focal length range from 8mm to 800mm, the Canon EF lens range covers your every photographic need.