The Sony NP-FV70A is a 7.3V, 1900mAh capacity lithium-ion battery compatible with all Handycam camcorders. It's designed with Sony's V-Series InfoLITHIUM feature, which enables it to communicate remaining time in minutes to the camera's LCD, so you know exactly how much time you have left. It can be charged while connected to the camera or off a dedicated charger, such as the AC-VQV10.
- 7.3V, 1900mAh Capacity Li-Ion Battery
- Communicates Remaining Minutes to LCD
The BG-E18 accepts two LP-E17 batteries for an extended shooting time. Aside from being able to double available battery capacity and decreasing the potential for a connected camera to fall out of the hand, the BG-E18 Battery Grip, with its integrated shutter release button, offers the ability to hold and trigger either an EOS 750D or 760D in the vertical shooting position without having to turn one's wrist. This increases overall comfort and the ability to capture images in the desired orientation. Features: Comfort and Control in Vertical Position Vertical Position Shutter Release Button Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial Extends Shooting Time Holds Up to Two LP-E17 Batteries
The mount adaptor offers the flexibility to shoot with the entire EF and EF-S range of lenses when using the EOS M body. AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter. Whether it?s macro, wide-angle, standard, telephoto or super telephotolenses, your creativity is limitless with the new mount adapter.
- Enables EF (including EF-S series) lenses to be used with the EOS M System*
- AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter
- Ultra convenient, ensuring you can use your existing EF lenses, plus any future EF lens purchases*
- Compact in size and lightweight
- Enables all EF lens functions to be used as normal
- Equipped with a removable tripod mount, allowing the adapter to be used with a variety of lenses
- Features a high quality, streamlined construction perfected for use with EF series lenses*
- * Excluding EOS M and CN-E lenses (Cinema EOS lenses)
The ECM-XYST1M is compatible with Sony Handycam camcorders, Cyber-Shot cameras and Alpha/NEX cameras that have a Multi Interface Shoe. For cameras that don't have a Multi Interface Shoe, a stereo mini-jack cable is included.
- Works with the Sony Multi-Interface Shoe
- Compatible with Sony Handycam Camcorders
- Compatible with Sony Cyber-Shot Cameras
- Compatible with Sony Alpha/NEX Cameras
Shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on your EOS R series camera. Canon's EF-EOS R mount adapter gives you the flexibility to shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- No compromises, all lens functions of EF and EF-S lenses are supported when shooting with the adapter so there is no loss of AF speed or Image Stabilization ability.
- EF-S lens support, stepping up from a Canon EOS APS-C crop sensor camera? The EF-EOS R Mount adapter will allow you to use your EF-S lenses on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- Canon EF and EF-S lens range. Boasting over 70 lenses covering a focal length range from 8mm to 800mm, the Canon EF lens range covers your every photographic need.
The BG-E13 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D from Canon is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS 6D digital SLR camera and accepts one or two Canon LP-E6 batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-E13 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries. It can also be powered by the optional ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit, which provides for an uninterrupted power supply.
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Extends Shooting Time
- Holds Up to Two LP-E6 Batteries
- Also Works with 6 AA Batteries
- Holds Camera Battery Door
The Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Control is a remote switch with a 2.6' (80cm) cord and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, or 59 seconds. A dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The rear of the controller has a hole to keep the EOS-3's remote control socket cap.
- Compatible with
- EOS-3, 1V HS, 1V, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark III, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D60 and D2000 cameras.
The Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone delivers high-quality stereo audio recordings to various Vixia-series camcorders. The microphone attaches to your camera's advanced accessory shoe for cable-free installation.
- For Vixia Camcorders
- Includes Furry Windmuff
- Cable Free Installation