Action Camera Accessories
El Grande is an aluminium extension pole that takes your GoPro to new heights - literally. Its extra extension (up to 97 cm) allows you to capture new perspectives and gets you closer to the action. Plus, it's collapsible down to 38cm and is compact enough for any on-the-go adventure.
- Extends to 97cm
- Collapses to 38cm for On-the-go use
- Durable and waterproof
- Twist-lock design for quick and easy use
- Includes an integrated ball-and-socket design at the end of the pole, allowing you to make adjustments or swivel your GoPro 360 degrees without having to stop and unmount your camera
- Premium oversized grip allows you to comfortably use two hands to hold El Grande for a better overall experience
Strap your GoPro to your hand, wrist, arm or leg to capture hands-freeultra-immersive POV footage, one-of-a-kind selfies and more. Includes an extended strap that fits around your arm, leg or larger objects. Features 360° rotation and tilt that let you adjust your capture angle on the move.
Lightweight and ready to go, this case makes it easy to pack up your GoPro gear for a day?s adventure. It has room for your camera, mounts and accessories but is small enough to toss in your bag or carry with you. Features weather-resistant construction and a flexible divider that lets you set it up any way you want.
- Main compartment is large enough to store your GoPro camera, plus mostmounts and accessories
- Flexible divider lets you customize your case and organize your gear any way you like
- Weather-resistant construction helps protect against light rain and snow
- Padded interior protects and cushions your gear
- Zippered mesh pocket is perfect for storing batteries, SD cards and more
This easy-to-spot flotation attaches to The Frame Backdoor (HERO5 Black), Super Suit, or the Standard Housing Backdoor for earlier HERO® camera housings1 to keep your GoPro afloat.2 Great for snorkeling, surfing, wakeboarding or other water activities. Also includes an adhesive anchor and camera tether for added security in extreme conditions.
Mount your GoPro to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles and more. The hinged, non-slip design easily clamps to different mounting locations or secures to a pole or pipe to create a handheld boom. The mounting buckle lets you move your GoPro between mounts on the fly, and the base features 360° rotation to help achieve the perfect angle for every shot. Fits 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to 35mm) diameter tubes.
- Hinged, non-slip design sets up in seconds and clamps to any 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to 35mm) diameter tube
- Rotating base features 360° rotation with 16 secure positions, ensuring the perfect angle and allowing rapid changes in perspective for more dynamic footage
- The mounting buckle lets users move their camera between mounts on the fly, enabling fast and easy changes in perspective
- Durable construction prevents slipping and breaking and minimizes vibration and camera shake
- No loose parts to drop or lose
The fastest way to charge your GoPro, the 27.5W Supercharger (International Dual-Port Charger) lets you charge two GoPro devices simultaneously?anywhere in the world. The USB-C port offers 20 to 70% faster charging on fast-charge compatible devices1 compared to using a conventional charger.2 You can also continuously power your GoPro during longer captures. Includes interchangeable AC plugs for US, UK, EU and AU style wall sockets.