Don't forget to pack the Fujifilm XP90 Tough camera (Blue) when you're headed out for your upcoming adventure. This action camera is waterproof to a depth of 15 m, freezeproof up to -10° and shockproof up to 1.75 m, ensuring that it can be used in a range of outdoor conditions. With 16-megapixel photo resolution and 1080p video resolution, it is perfect for capturing unforgettable moments in sharp detail. Enhanced by automatic scene recognition, it will detect your shooting conditions and adjust accordingly to the appropriate settings. This camera has CMOS shift type, which helps you stabilise each shot. Share images from your recent excursions on social media apps with this Fujifilm camera's built-in Wi-Fi.
- 5 x Optical Zoom with 28mm wide angle setting
- 16.4 Megapixel
- 3" 920k - dot LCD Monitor
- Wi-Fi Function
- Optical Image Stabilization reduces Blur
- Waterproof up to 50ft
- Shockproof up to 5.8ft
- Freezeproof up to -10 Degrees C
- Scene Recognition Auto ensures optimum camera settings deployed for the best images of the given scene
- Burst Mode button for responsive hassle-free shooting
- Full HD 1080P Movies
- Remote Shooting and instant image and movie sharing
The DMC-FT6 is the perfect camera for capturing action-packed shots in the toughest conditions. It's the ideal companion for diving, camping, surfing, snorkelling, skiing, snowboarding, mountain climbing, fishing and kayaking trips. This model is an all-year-round active field player to record stunning memories in stunning photo and video.
- Waterproof down to 13m/ 43ft
- Pressure resistance 100kgf
- Shockproof up to 2m/ 6.6ft
- Freezeproof down to -10 degrees celcius
Use the Olympus TG-4 Tough Series Camera Red to capture incredible moments during your family vacation. Featuring 16-megapixel photo resolution and 1080p video resolution, this device is great for snapping highly-detailed pictures and filming gorgeous footage throughout your wildest adventures. This device has a built-in GPS and is waterproof to a depth of 15 m, freezeproof up to -10° and shockproof up to 2.1 m, keeping it safe in severe conditions. Complete with built-in Wi-Fi, it streamlines the process of sharing images with friends.
- Super bright f2.0 lens
- 15m Water Proof, -10°C Freeze Proof, 2.1m Shock Proof & 100kg Crush Proof
- 16 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor
- Full HD (1080p) Movie Recording
- 3.0" 460K dot Resolution LCD Screen
- GPS & e-Compass
- RAW Support
- Inbuilt WiFi for simple and fast smart device connectivity. Compatible with Olympus Image Share for iOS & Android
The Stylus TG-Tracker is the long-awaited field log camera that carries on with the Olympus Tough series pedigree boasting a built-in field sensor system, showcasing excellent tough performance with easy shooting and operability in all extreme environments.
- Field Sensor System- using the TG- Tracker's variety of built-in fieldsensors the user's outdoor experience is captured in its entirety through GPS, barometer, temperature sensor, direction sensor, acceleration sensor
- Tough Performance- has waterproof performance down to 30m, shockproof up to 2.1 m, crushproof up to 100 kgf to withstand the most punishing use, dustproof and freeze proof
- High-grade Images - TruePic VII for allowing for 4K movie with capability to playback via HDMI output, diagonal 204 degrees ultra- wide angle lens allows to shoot image that are beyond own angle of vision, back-lit CMOS sensor provides high ISO and low noise, electronic 5 -axis image stabalisation allowing the angle of view to become narrower than hen it's turned off.
- Shooting styles and operability- designed to capture images exactly the way you want in any kind of environment from eye level, low angle,and selfie angles; equipped with headlights lets you shoot in darker environments including underwater, where it automatically switches to underwater mode when reached 50 cm under sea-level.
- Olympus Image Share App- the ability with the Image Share App allows to operate the camera remotely