The DMC-FT6 is the perfect camera for capturing action-packed shots in the toughest conditions. It's the ideal companion for diving, camping, surfing, snorkelling, skiing, snowboarding, mountain climbing, fishing and kayaking trips. This model is an all-year-round active field player to record stunning memories in stunning photo and video.
- Waterproof down to 13m/ 43ft
- Pressure resistance 100kgf
- Shockproof up to 2m/ 6.6ft
- Freezeproof down to -10 degrees celcius
The Stylus TG-Tracker is the long-awaited field log camera that carries on with the Olympus Tough series pedigree boasting a built-in field sensor system, showcasing excellent tough performance with easy shooting and operability in all extreme environments.
- Field Sensor System- using the TG- Tracker's variety of built-in fieldsensors the user's outdoor experience is captured in its entirety through GPS, barometer, temperature sensor, direction sensor, acceleration sensor
- Tough Performance- has waterproof performance down to 30m, shockproof up to 2.1 m, crushproof up to 100 kgf to withstand the most punishing use, dustproof and freeze proof
- High-grade Images - TruePic VII for allowing for 4K movie with capability to playback via HDMI output, diagonal 204 degrees ultra- wide angle lens allows to shoot image that are beyond own angle of vision, back-lit CMOS sensor provides high ISO and low noise, electronic 5 -axis image stabalisation allowing the angle of view to become narrower than hen it's turned off.
- Shooting styles and operability- designed to capture images exactly the way you want in any kind of environment from eye level, low angle,and selfie angles; equipped with headlights lets you shoot in darker environments including underwater, where it automatically switches to underwater mode when reached 50 cm under sea-level.
- Olympus Image Share App- the ability with the Image Share App allows to operate the camera remotely