Immersive FPV, a pair of 1920×1080 HD screens and a head tracking feature, enabling you to look at the world from above or share the experiance with a friend.
- 110ms least latency
- 360 degree coverage
- 720/60 high frame rate
- 1080/30 high quality view
- Please note: Legally you must be able to see the drone with your own eyes (eg, not through binoculars, a monitor, or smartphone) to ensure separation from other aircraft (or use an observer to do this)
- DJI Goggles supports Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 series and Inspire series. Some functions will be adapted for different DJI Products.
The Quick Release Propellers (for high-altitude operations) improve the performance of the Inspire 2 at high-altitude (2500-5000m) locations. A larger propeller pitch increases the aircraft's propulsion force at altitudes with thinner air.
- Includes a pair of propellers
- One clockwise replacement propeller
- One counter-clockwise replacement propeller
- No warranty falls under consumable parts
The 8331 propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance. When used with the Mavic Pro Platinum, up to 4dB (60%) of aircraft noise is lowered during takeoff and landing, and flight time is extended to 30 minutes
- Includes 2 x low noise propellers
Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub.
- Max 27-min flight time
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit includes two Intelligent Flight Batteries, a Mavic 2 Car Charger, a Battery Charging Hub, a Battery to Power Bank Adapter, Low-Noise Propellers, and a Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag, providing you with comprehensive support during shooting.
- Intelligent Flight Batteries × 2
- Mavic 2 Car Charger × 1
- Battery Charging Hub × 1
- Battery to Power Bank Adapter × 1
- Low-Noise Propellers × 2 Pairs
- Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag × 1
The Mavic 2's Intelligent Flight Battery has a capacity of up to 59.29Wh, and provides a maximum flight time of 31 minutes. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitoredand reported in real-time, allowing you to focus less on your power levels and more on having an epic flight.
- High-capacity LiPo cells
- 31 Minutes of flight time
- Multiple intelligent battery protection features
Keep your Mavic 2 powered up with the Battery Charging Hub for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom/Enterprise Batteries from DJI. It is designed to let you conveniently charge up to four Mavic 2 battery packs at once. First, open each side of the charging hub to expose the four battery connection ports. Next, connect your batteries to the hub, and then to either a DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger (both not included) to deliver power.
- For DJI Mavic 2 Batteries
- Recharge up to Four Batteries
- Batteries Recharge in Sequence
- DJI Car or Battery Charger Required
- Compact and Foldable Design
The Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Mavic Air Power Adapter, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charger Compatible
- Mavic Air Car Charger Compatible
The Mavic Air Car Charger is used to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery through the car's 12 V accessory socket. It comes with low-voltage protection to ensure enough starting battery voltage for the car. Overheating protection will automatically cut off charging if the accessory port exceeds a certain temperature
- Mavic Air Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub Compatible