The Two-Way Charging Hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It takes 270 minutes to charge all batteries with a DJI 18 W USB charger. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device or remote controller.
- Convenient charging of three batteries in sequence.
- Can be used as a charging hub for Mavic Mini batteries and a power bank to charge external devices.
- Included in the Fly More Combo.
- Charging Hub x 1, Micro USB Cable x 1
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
|Operating temperature: 5* to 40*C (41* to 104*F)|
|Input: 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/2A|
|USB Port Output: Max 5V/2A|
|Weight: Approx. 80 g|
|Charger type: DJI 18 W USB charger is recommended. Or an FCC/CE-certified USB charger that supports Quick Charge protocol.|
|Battery type: MB2-2400mAh-7.2V, MB3-1100mAh-7.6V|
|Charging time:* For three MB2-2400mAh-7.2V batteries: Approx. 270 minutes. For three MB3-1100mAh-7.6V batteries: Approx. 150 minutes. * Measured in a controlled environment (room temperature 25*C) using a DJI 18 W USB charger. The data is for reference only and is subject to the actual charging time, charger power, charging cable, temperature, and other factors.|
Select a store