Apple TV Remote.
- Touch forever changed how we interact with our phones. Now it comes tothe remote. Use your thumb on the Touch surface of the Apple TV Remoteto scroll, select and navigate your TV screen effortlessly.
- TV was controlled by buttons. Now it?s controlled by Touch. The Apple TV Remote has a precise Touch surface. So you can use your thumb to swipe, scroll, select and easily navigate around your screen.Which means no more endless clicking of arrow buttons to find what youwant. And scrubbing forward or backward is more exact than ever. Instead of using clunky fast-forward or rewind buttons ? where you always overshoot your target and have to settle for ?close enough? ? now you just swipe across the timeline and use the preview frames to pinpoint where you want to go. Every move you make on the remote?s Touch surface is mirrored on your television screen. It?s so natural, you?ll wonder how you ever watched TV without it.
- Multidirectional navigation- Move your thumb in any direction and the action is mirrored on your TV screen.
- Click anywhere- Simply click anywhere on the glass Touch surface to make your selection.
- Precise time-scrubbing - Swipe quickly with a sweeping motion to fast-forward and rewind across large amounts of time. Or swipe with smaller, more precise movements to go almost frame by frame.
- The only remote you'll need - Navigating your TV with Touch is such a pleasure, you won?t want to put the remote down. And you don?t really have to. That?s because the Apple TV Remote can control the volume on your TV or A/V receiver ? as well as turn it on or off. Which means no more juggling multiple remote controls. And thanks to Bluetooth, you don?t have to worry about where you point the remote. The new Apple TV picks up your commands from anywhere in the room.