Crafted of premium jeweler's grade materials, fenix Chronos is the first Garmin watch to combine a durable metal housing (containing an EXO omni-directional GPS and GLONASS antenna in the bezel) with the latest outdoor navigation and fitness training features.
- Elegant Style Meets Robust Performance
- Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Smart notifications
- Advanced Fitness Metrics
- Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
- Swim Profile, Ski/Board Mode, Rowing and Golf
- Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fenix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
- 10 ATM water rating
- Wrist based heart rate
- Calculates calories burned
- Auto Goal
- Move bar
- You can even sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services like Deezer, Spotify and more right to your watch for more ad-free listening. So leave your phone behind when you head out for a run or ride, because the music that keeps you moving is right there on your wrist.
Introducing Fitbit Ionic-the watch designed for your life. Find the guidance to reach your goals with dynamic personal coaching, built-in GPS and continuous heart rate. Stay motivated by storing and playing 300+ songs and get inspired by a global fitness community. Plus, get convenient access to popular apps, payments on your wrist and a battery life of 4+ days.
- Start dynamic personalised workouts on your wrist with step-by-step coaching
- Store and play 300+ songs and access apps for weather, sports and more
- Use built-in GPS/GLONASS to track pace, distance & routes
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more
- Multi-day battery life of 4+ days (Varies with use & other factors)
Stay motivated with daily notifications from the Activite Steel Activity Tracker Limited Edition Full Black. This device offers various activity modes and comes with a net calorie calculator and a distance tracker, so you can accurately monitor your workouts and become a better athlete. Made with a sleep tracker, it allows you to personalise your sleep schedule. This monitor is compatible with Nokia Health Mate and offers wireless syncing, so you can safely back up your progress charts across multiple platforms.
- In the Know and On the Move - Track activity at a glance. The tachometer-inspired sub-dial tracks progress towards your daily goal. And there's no button to press: Nokia Steel automatically detects and tracks all activity, including walk, run, swim, and sleep.
- H2O and Ready to Go - Nokia Steel is water-resistant up to 5 ATM (50 meters - 150 feet) and automatically detects swimming. So you can shower with it and view your water workouts in the Health Mate app.
- Sleep Tracking, Silent Alarm and Smart Wake-Up - Nokia Steel automatically detects light and deep sleep cycles, sleep interruptions, and sleep duration. Set an alarm in the Health Mate app to wake with a gentle vibration at the best time in your sleep cycle.
- Visualize Trends and Data - Nokia Steel automatically syncs with your phone so that you can track all progress in the free Health Mate app. The app offers expert coaching every step of the way with Activity Insights, a Leaderboard, and Reminders to help you reach your goals.
- No More Charging - No need for any cables or dock - Nokia Steel operates on a standard button cell watch battery to provide up to 8 months of battery life.
- Steel Yourself - Beyond technology, Steel's state-of-the-art finish boasts a 316L stainless steel case, chrome hands, and a soft silicone sport strap. Its sleek design makes it the perfect accessory to help you get moving, without compromising on style.
- Watch - Stainless steel case - Mineral glass - Dimensions: 36.3mm diameter (1.3""), 11.5mm thickness (0.45"") - Silicone wristband, 18mm width, fits wrists with a circumference up to 195mm (7.7"")
- Display - Analog dial with hands for hours and minutes - Subdial displaying progress toward daily activity goal in percentage
- Metrics - Walking and running: steps, distance, calories - Swimming: session duration, calories - Sleep: deep and light sleep phases, sleep interruptions - Automatic detection of activities, no need for user's action
- Connectivity - Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart Ready)
- Power Supply -1 CR2025 coin cell - Up to 8 months of battery life
- Storage and memory - Free and unlimited online data storage with the Nokia account - Local storage of data between syncs
- Compatibility - iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8 or later, or smartphone/tablet with Android 4.3 or later - Cannot be setup from a computer
- Application - Nokia Health Mate app for iOS and Android - Nokia web Dashboard - Alarm setting and activity goal customization via the app
- Box content - Nokia Steel watch - CR2025 battery (already installed) - Reset tool - Quick start guide (english, french, german, italian, spanish)