Hit the ground running and keep track of your fitness goals with the V650 GPS Bike Computer with Heart Rate Sensor. This monitor has a biking mode and is designed with a distance tracker, so you can create a fitness plan based on your personal activity and calorie intake. It is compatible with Polar Smart heart, connecting you to an online community of like-minded people.
- The V650's stylish exterior has been awarded the Red Dot Design Award. Clever details, like the front LED light that turns on automatically in low-light conditions, complete the package.
- V650 tracks all the essential data from your cycling sensors on a big, bright color touch screen.
- Create and customize profiles for different types of rides. See only the data you need, whether you're indoors, on the road or in the mountains.
- Find new routes and import them to Polar Flow from other services that support GPX or TCX files.
- The V650 is equipped with a fast and reliable GPS chip that keeps track of your ride from beginning to end. OpenStreetMap support keeps you on the map wherever you go.
- A barometric altimeter keeps track of altitude, ascents and descents. Real time VAM, average ascent speed, shows how many vertical meters you climb per hour (requires additional speed sensor).
- The V650 is compatible with Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate and cycling sensors, which can be used to provide additional data.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months