$ 249.994Price offer ends 26 November 2019.
With its new modern styling finish in white, with cool touch housing, this Breadmaker is an ideal addition to your home. An angled, easy to use control panel offers simplicity of design ensuring ease of operation. It gives you the convenience of having fresh bread at any time using fresh basic ingredients and can cater for particular dietary requirements. Unique to Panasonic, the non-stick surface of the bread pan and kneading blade are coated with diamond particles, which are twice as tough and scratchproof as conventional ones.
- 10 bread modes including gluten free
- Raisin and nut dispenser
- Jam mode
- Compote mode
- Power failure protection
- Diamond coated non-stick bread pan and kneading blade
- Specialty bread mode
- 3 crust colour choices
- Digital timer up to 13 hours
- Includes measuring cup and spoon
- Visit www.panasonic.co.nz/promotions for more details. Ends 12/11/18.
Making it easy for anyone to wake up to freshly baked bread, this Breville bread maker can fit in any kitchen and can bake a variety of loaf sizes and bread varieties. Choose from one of 23 different automatic programs including crusty white, multigrain, rye, gluten free, and rapid bake for a loaf less than 2.5 hours. You can also enjoy waking up to the smell of freshly baked bread with the 13 hour pre-set timer.
- 23 automatic programs
- Rapid bake for faster results
- Bakes 750g and 1kg loaves
- Power interruption protection
- Gluten free programs
- Delayed start - 13 hour preset timer
- Variable crust settings
- Easy to use control panel with LED screen
- 650 watts
The Breville Bread Baker allows you to bake sweet and savoury loaves, cakes and jam all at the touch of a button with an automatic fruit and nut dispenser that mixes in extra ingredients at the correct time. Simple to use and packed with many bread making functions as well as a 15-hour pre-set timer.
- Automatic Fruit and Nut Dispenser dispenses fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, seeds and other mix-ins at the correct time
- 12 Automatic Programs including Basic, French, Whole wheat, Sweet, Gluten free, Yeast free, Continental, to Dough, Bake and Jam
- 3 Loaf sizes choose from 450g, 680g and 900g loaves
- 3 Crust colours choose from light, medium or dark
- 680g and 900g Express settings to bake bread in just 1 hour 20 minutes
- 15-hour delay start timer wake up to the aroma of freshly baked bread
- Automatic keep warm for up to 1 hour
- Power Interruption Protection If a power outage occurs while in operation, the bread maker will restart, continuing from the time that it stopped.
- Durable Stainless Steel design
$ 389.997Price offer ends 26 November 2019.
Bring the bakery home and bake artisan loaves in your own kitchen with Panasonic's new Breadmaker. With special technology to create an irresistibly crisp crust, the ZP2000 allows for more creativity and more authentically artisan results. lf you can imagine it, you can make it. The Artisan Breadmaker allows you to get creative with perfect results. Pour in your ingredients, then select from the variety of 18 programmes. Your ideal bread will bake at just the touch of a button, from crusty wholewheat to soft brioche. For soft bread, choose your loaf size and even the shade if you prefer lighter or darker crusts. Also create delicious cakes, jams and pizza doughs!
- Hard Crust Artisan-style bread- Just like a baker would make
- Enhanced design- Pan and kneading blade designed to simulate a bakers hands in the kneading process
- Recipe variety-18 Auto programs and 40 recipes- Including multiple crust levels, sizes and fillings
- Gluten free bread and cake modes - Perfect bread and cakes, that don't compromise on taste and texture, for those with specific dietary requirements
- Dough settings - Pizza and Bread dough options-Let the Artisan breadmaker do the hard work creating a variety of doughs, even if you don't want to bake them just yet.
- Timer Function- Delay start option makes it perfect for fresh bread in the morning.
- Dual sensors- internal and external sensors monitor the environment and cooking process to ensure a perfect loaf every time.