The searing multifunctional slow cooker allows you to saute, sear, slow cook, steam and make yoghurt all in the same pan. Intensify the flavours by searing and slow cooking in the same pan - without the useof a stovetop.
- 6 litre capacity
- 5 browning settings to seal in flavours
- 4 cooking functions including slow cook high and low, keep warm, steaming and yoghurt
- Removable PFOA free non-stick cooking bowl
- Dual locking lid handles
- Easy operation LED control panel with countdown timer
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Includes large stainless steel steaming trivet
- Toughened glass for easy viewing
- Dishwasher safe cooking bowl
The new Multifry are an innovative cooking appliance combining a low oil fryer and a multi-cooker to meet each and every need for all the kitchens of the world. It enables you to fry tasty fresh potatoes withminimum oil and to prepare a variety of recipes: from risottos to couscous, from stews to ratatouilles. Multifry even allows you to bakepizzas, cakes and pies. All thanks to the exclusive De'Longhi SHS technology that combines a double heating element with a removable mixing tool.
- Maximum food capacity of 1.5 kg of fresh peeled potatoes
- Excellent cooking performance, food is crispy outside and tasty and juicy inside
- Only 14ml for 1kg of fresh potatoes to peel
- Dishwasher safe
- Automatic mixing process
- Upper tubular sheathed heating element with fan for simultaneous grill and fan forced convection cooking
- Lower tubular sheathed heating elements (200w) to improve the speed and the feasible recipes
- Adjustable thermostat (4 levels of power control)
- On/off heating element function
- 1.25kg of frozen potatoes without adding oil
- Removable mixing paddle
- Bowl with non-stick and anti-scratch ceramic coating
- Completely transparent lid to monitor cooking
- Removable timer
- Easy to clean lid, paddle and bowl are removable
Smartly presented in brushed stainless steel, comes this generously sized five and a half litre slow cooker ideal for the whole family. Thermostatically controlled, offering three heat/cooking settings provides complete flexibility. The removable ceramic pot allows for easy cleaning, the tempered glass lid provides viewing ability and thecool touch handles mean risk-free portability. A convenient and versatile way to cook.
- 5.6 litre capacity
- 3 settings: low, high and auto
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Tempered glass lid
- Removable ceramic pot
- Thermostatically controlled
- Cool touch handles
The Sunbeam Copper Infused DURACERAMICtm Air Fryer is a great way to create crispy, delicious food using 99.4% less oil than standard deep frying compared to a 4L Sunbeam deep fryer.
- Unique, innovative copper infused DuraCeramicTM non-stick ceramic coating, lasts 10 times longer.. won't flake or peel**
- Features a large basket with capacity to hold multiple servings of favourite foods
- Uses 99.5% less oil*
- 30 minute timer, temperature control up to 200 degrees, and an audible ready-to-eat alert
- Safe-to-touch handle and removable fry basket for easy cooking and cleaning
- Cord storage for less clutter
- PFOA- and PTFE-free
The Russell Hobbs Master Slow Cooker & Sous Vide brings true innovation into the container cooking landscape by combining three ways of cooking into one appliance.
- Slow cook, sous vide or temp probe
- Slow cook settings - low, high, keep warm
- High precision sous vide functionality
- 6L cooking capacity
- Digital controls
- Includes zip-lock bags and 6-slot SS rack
Cooking just gets faster Heats up 25% faster* with superior power The upgraded power efficiently shortens pre-heat time. Together with the intelligent cooking system, you can slow cook, pressure cook and multi cook delicious meals in one machine with ease. * Difference in pre-heating time vs. Philips HD2137
- Slow cook with high and low temperature up to 12 hours
- Saute/Sear with high and low temperature
- Pressure cook with various direct menu buttons
- Multi cook to provide additional variety
- Automatic keep warm for 12 hours, reheat functions
- More durable and anti-scratch pot with ProCeramic+ coating
- Easy-to-clean detachable inner lid design
- 9 safety protection systems
$ 649.0012Bonus Salt & Pepper Mills via redemption* Offer ends 7 September 2020.
The Smart OvenTM Pro With Element iQ ® is an essential tool for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza, delicious cookies, toasts evenly and roasts succulent meat. The convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%.
- With Element iQ ® 5 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it's needed most, above and below the food. Each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time ensuring the precise cooking process for the meal you are
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
- 10 Pre set cooking functions include: Toast 6 slices, Crumpet, Bake, Bake, Grill, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Slow cook.
- Slow cook function automatically turns to keep warm once the slow cook cycle is complete.
- 2400 Watts countertop oven.
- Convection Powered: An inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non Stick Cavity Coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non stick coating for easy cleaning
- Capacity: 6 Slice Toaster, 33cm Pizza
- Settings: 10 Preset Functions: Toast, Crumpet, Bake, Grill, Roast, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm and Slow Cook
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Included Accessories: One oven rack, 30cm² enamel bake pan, 30cm² enamel grill rack, 33cm Non Stick Pizza Pan
The Pizzaiolo is the first domestic countertop oven to hit 400degreesC and cook an authentic wood fired style pizza in 2 minutes. It replicates the three types of heat generated by a brick oven - conductive, radiant and convective. Our Element iQ system also replicates the ideal baking environment for Thick Crust, Pan, Thin and Crispy and Frozen pizzas.
- ELEMENT IQ® SYSTEM: Our Element iQ system's algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to achieve the optimum cooking performance. Innovative cavity design utilising sensors, PID temperature control and optimised deflector technology - the system adjusts what heating elements are on and the power of each to ensure your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection.
- CONDUCTIVE HEAT FOR BASE CHAR CONTROL: The independently controlled, dynamic deck has been designed to sit directly above responsive incoloy heating elements. The natural cordierite stone is heated quickly and evenly to maintain the correct temperature, cooking the pizza base to the desired finish, with the right amount of char for the classic wood fired finish.
- CONVECTIVE HEAT FOR BAKED TOPPINGS: For wood fired and Neapolitan style pizzas, the optimised deflector shield has been designed to protect your fragile toppings from intense heat while reflecting radiant heat towards the crust to achieve the leopard spotted effect. For other pizza styles, inner element dynamic switching ensures that toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned.
- FAVOURITE PIZZA STYLES AUTOMATICALLY: The Pizzaiolo comes with a range of preset cooking functions including the authentic "Wood Fired", iconic New York, deep and delicious Pan pizza, bar style Thin and Crispy and even Frozen pizza setting. Impress family and friends and create authentic home made pizzas with recipes cards created by Breville to complement the Pizzaiolo.
- CUSTOMISE WITH MANUAL MODE: Fully customise how the oven functions. The Manual Mode allows you to individually control deck and top temperatures, and to select which heating elements are in operation. Choose the ideal heat configuration: select Crust Only to achieve leopard spotting on a Neapolitan style pizza or Even Heat for other pizza styles where toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned.
- HEAT RETENTION AND SAFE USE: The combination of double-panel heat resistant front window and multi-material insulation surrounding the heat chamber, ensures the extreme temperatures remain inside the oven cavity while keeping the outside surfaces as cool as possible.