|Stream music and more|
|Automatic Trueplay™ tuning*|
|No interruptions from calls|
|Apple AirPlay 2|
|Voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant|
|Play local, global, and originally curated stations from Sonos Radio|
|Create a stereo pair with two matching Sonos speakers for more detailed sound|
|Group Sonos speakers in your system to listen all around your home|
|*Microphones must be on|
YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Buy SONOS Roam to go Roam Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Wednesday, 17 March 2021 and finishes on Tuesday, 19 April 2021 (“Entry Deadline”). Prize will be drawn on Thursday, 22 April 2021.
- Enter the draw to win a ’Roam Wanaka’ travel prize pack when you pre-order any SONOS Roam portable speaker.
- To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
- Pre-order any SONOS Roam portable speaker at any Noel Leeming store or online; and
- Upon completion of a valid pre-order, each Customer will be entered automatically into the draw.
- You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry is for a valid purchase and uses a new Invoice Number or Online Order Number.
- One prize winner will be drawn. The total Roam Wanaka travel prize package is valued at over NZ$6000, and includes:
- Flights up to the value of $750
- Transfers, Accommodation & outdoor activities organised through ‘Roam Wanaka’ (Tour Operator) up to the value of $5600.
- Winner will be contacted on Friday, 23 April 2021 between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Friday, 30 April 2021, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on Friday, 07 May 2021 on the same terms as the original draw.
- Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.noelleeming.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Noel Leeming, and to any publicity Noel Leeming requires as part of receiving their prize.The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant Noel Leeming a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Noel Leeming Group Limited (“Noel Leeming”). Prizes are courtesy of Noel Leeming and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of Noel Leeming. Noel Leeming’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and SONOS Australia Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries and entities
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- Noel Leeming reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The Winner will be randomly drawn by Noel Leeming.
- The prize will be organised by The Promoter and Roam Wanaka at a time that is mutually convenient for the prize winner and all third party suppliers. The winner will be required to provide at least four weeks notice of intent to travel. The winner will work with Roam Wanaka to agree the itinerary for the trip, with activities to be agreed between Roam Wanaka and the winner, up to the prize value stated.
- The prize must be taken within 12 months of the prize draw date and cannot be booked for between 25th and 31st of December.
- Flights and accommodation and any activities will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Flights are based on economy fares. Accommodation is based on a Standard Room at the Edgewater Hotel and Resort.
- Additional travel within the prize destination, meals and drinks (including alcohol), additional charges for participants above the age considered a child concession, taxes, in-room charges, international phone calls, internet access, transport to and from the departure point, additional transfers, insurance and all other ancillary costs are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner. The winner recognises that the total prize allowance provided can go towards any extra costs associated with taking the travel prize via Roam Wanaka, but may not be enough to cover all costs associated with the travel prize and any extra costs will be arranged with Roam Wanaka prior to travel.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize with a travel element that all components of the prize be taken during the trip, that all persons taking the trip depart from and return at the same time to the same location, unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter, and that all persons taking the trip sign a waiver of liability and an indemnity in the form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The total prize package is valued at over NZ$6,000. If for any reason the winner or their chosen travel companion(s) cannot use any part of the arranged prize package during their trip then that part will be forfeited without substitution or compensation. In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason the Promoter and/or Roam Wanaka reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Noel Leeming accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value or the nature of any prize item.
- The winner and the travelling companions must obtain travel insurance at their cost for the duration of the trip and, if required, provide evidence of such insurance to the Promoter prior to departure.
- The winner will be solely responsible for his/her travel companion(s), including ensuring that they understand and adhere to all relevant terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- Noel Leeming may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Noel Leeming will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Noel Leeming accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners’ parent of legal guardian on the winners’ behalf.
- Noel Leeming reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.