How it works
Go in the draw to WIN one of four Sony 85” TVs!
Simply purchase any Sony TV or Soundbar in store or online at Noel Leeming between Thursday 5th September - Wednesday 2nd October 2019 and you will automatically go in the draw. Winner will be drawn once a week for four weeks!
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. ^^The Noel Leeming competition to Be in to Win one of four Sony 85” TVs (“Promotion”) runs from Thursday 5th September - Wednesday 2nd October 2019 11:59pm.
2. To enter the draw you must, during the promotional period:
i. Make a purchase of any Sony TV or Soundbar at any Noel Leeming Store or online at www.noelleeming.co.nz, excluding bulk Noel Leeming Commercial and Insurance customers. Excludes Noel Leeming Clearance Centres.
ii. Supply a team member with your contact details (including a valid postal address, email address and contact number) at the point of purchase and you will be entered into the draw. All customers purchasing the eligible products online are automatically entered into the draw.
3. Each valid transaction processed by 11.59pm on the day of entry deadline, constitutes one entry into the draw. Entry deadline will be the final day of each period that a valid purchase is eligible to be entered into the draw.
4. The promotional period is as follows:
Thursday 5th September - Wednesday 2nd October 2019 11:59pm. During this time there are 4 weeks which the promotional period is divided into:
Thursday 5 September – Wednesday 11 September (week 1)
Thursday 12 September – Wednesday 18 September (week 2)
Thursday 19 September – Wednesday 25 September (week 3)
Thursday 26 September – Wednesday 2 October (week 4)
5. Limit of one entry per transaction. Eligible for all purchasers of a Sony TV or Soundbar between the promotional start and end date, excluding Noel Leeming Commercial and Insurance customers. Excludes Noel Leeming Clearance Centres.
6. Should the qualifying purchased product be returned, for whatever reason, and a refund given, the competition entry will be voided and the purchasers’ details will be removed.
7. Competition details:
i. Win one of four Sony 85” TVs.
ii. The draws will take place on a weekly basis for the preceding week of entries. The 4 weekly draws will take place between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm on the Friday 13th September 2019 (week 1), Friday 20th September 2019 (week 2), Friday 27th September 2019 (week 3), and Friday 4th October 2019 (week 4).
iii. The first eligible entry drawn for each weekly draw wins. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the relevant draw date. A follow up may be sent by email.
iv. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted within 2 days of the relevant weekly draw date, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
v. The winner may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
vi. When the winner is contacted, delivery or pick up of prize will be arranged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
8. In respect of your privacy: any personal information you provide will be held confidentially by Noel Leeming Group Ltd and may be used to send offers we think may be of interest to you. You may opt not to receive information from us by calling us on 0800 44 44 88 to be removed from our mailing list.
9. The winners must agree to their name, region and photos being published on www.noelleeming.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Noel Leeming, and to any publicity Noel Leeming requires as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
10. The winner(s) agrees to grant Noel Leeming a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
11. Prizes are courtesy of Noel Leeming and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
12. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
13. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
14. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
15. Noel Leeming reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
16. All entries become the property of Noel Leeming.
17. Noel Leeming may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Noel Leeming will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
18. Noel Leeming’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
20. Noel Leeming accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
22. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners’ parent or legal guardian on the winners’ behalf.
23. Noel Leeming reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
24. Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
25. Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.