When you buy a new product from Noel Leeming, you get FREE tech support for a year.
Call as many times as you need to, up to 30 mins per call.
We are here to help 7 days a week, from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Call 0800 555 989
Get technical support from the comfort of your home to assist your family or business
Our Kiwi team has been helping New Zealanders with technology for over 10 years. We are on hand to help you and your family with all your home technology concerns, when you buy a new product from Noel Leeming.
Support for all the tech in your home
Your home-office: Connectivity, printing and helping you get the right software installed
Remote learning: Get the kids set up for learning success
Connecting with loved ones: Advice on the best ways to set up and connect
Internet security: Ensure you and your family are safe online
Wi-fi help: Troubleshoot dead spots and boost connectivity
Home entertainment: Troubleshoot soundbar, gaming console or DVD player connectivity
Smartphone or tablet support: Help with connectivity, display, or app issues
How we can help you
As well as connecting via phone or online chat, we’ve got some really useful tools to help resolve your issues. We can connect to your computer remotely, or access your smartphone camera to take you through how to connect things up.
Give us a call on 0800 555 989 to speak with the team
Terms and conditions
- FREE tech support is available up to 30 mins per call
- Available on new Noel Leeming purchases via phone, remote support and web chat
- Call as many times as you need to within 365 days of purchase
- In some cases, we may not be able to complete a job within the FREE 30 minute time period. In this situation, we will work with you to understand your needs and provide a solution.
- Any call beyond your FREE 30 minutes with our helpdesk team can be purchased from $49
- Due to the time required, the setup of your new product or data transfer will not be included in the FREE 30 minute service. We can help you get your product set up with our portfolio of paid services. Click here for details: https://www.noelleeming.co.nz/services/set-up-installation.html