We are here to help 7 days a week, from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Get technical support from the comfort of your home to assist your family or business
Our Kiwi team has been helping New Zealanders with technology for over 10 years. We are on hand to help you and your family with all your home technology concerns, no matter where you purchased it from.
Support for all the tech in your home
- Your home-office: Connectivity, printing and helping you get the right software installed
- Remote learning: Get the kids set up for learning success
- Connecting with loved ones: Advice on the best ways to set up and connect
- Internet security: Ensure you and your family are safe online
- Wi-fi help: Troubleshoot dead spots and boost connectivity
- Home entertainment: Troubleshoot sound bar, gaming console or DVD player connectivity
- Smartphone or tablet support: Help with connectivity, display, or app issues
How we can help you
As well as connecting via phone or online chat, we’ve got some really useful tools to help resolve your issues. We can connect to your computer remotely, or access your smartphone camera to take you through how to connect things up.
Give us a call on 0800 400 203 to speak with the team
What customers have to say
Terms and conditions
*Free support is up to 30 minutes per customer^
Offer ends 11 May 2020
Usual value $49
Full computer set up or data transfer not possible within 30-minute job due to complexity of work
You can purchase support beyond your 30 minutes from our helpdesk team for $49
^In some instances we may not be able to complete a job within the 30 minute time period. If this is the case, we will work with you to understand your needs and provide a solution.