The Block NZ prize pack: Terms and conditions and how to enter:
1. The Noel Leeming competition: Be in to Win a ‘The Block NZ’ themed prize pack worth $5000 runs from Monday 1st July until Friday 6th September 2019. Excludes Noel Leeming Clearance Centres.
2. To enter the draw, you must during the promotional period:
a. Make a purchase in-store at a Noel Leeming store, excluding bulk Noel Leeming Commercial and Insurance customers.
b. Request a copy of your receipt, fill out your name, phone and invoice number and drop this into one of the 4 entry boxes at the front of store.
3. Should the qualifying purchased product be returned, for whatever reason, and a refund given, the competition entry will be voided and the purchasers’ details will be removed.
a. Multiple entries are alllowed, given they are seperate transactions.
4. The prizes:
a. The prize winner will be drawn on the 20th September from a pool of all Noel Leeming stores' winning Block team boxes.
b. There will be only one winner across all Noel Leeming stores.
c. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted within 72 hours of being called, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
d. Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
e. Actual prizes may differ from what is pictured, worth will still be $5000 value.
5. In respect of your privacy: any personal information you provide will be held confidentially by Noel Leeming Group Ltd and may be used to send offers we think may be of interest to you. You may opt not to receive information from us by calling us on 0800 44 44 88 to be removed from our mailing list.
6. The winners must agree to their name, region, videos & photos being published on www.noelleeming.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Noel Leeming, and to any publicity Noel Leeming requires as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
7. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
8. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and Fly Buys.
9. Noel Leeming reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
10. Noel Leeming may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Noel Leeming will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
11. Noel Leeming’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.