Model: HM2-G01 Product Id: N220390
The Aqara Hub M2 is a smart home control center. It can be connected to a WiFi or Ethernet network, and supports interaction and connection with Aqara Zigbee accessories. It also has an IR remote control function, which can add and manage the control of different IR devices. The Aqara Hub M2 allows you to control your Aqara accessories more conveniently.
Features & Benefits
- Zigbee 3.0 Hub for up to 128 Devices: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
- 360° Infrared Control: Control your existing IR devices from any part of your room by voice and via local automations.
- Ethernet RJ-45 Port: Wired connection via Ethernet RJ-45 for extra stability and lower response time.
- Built-in Speaker: Can be used as an alarm or doorbell via configurable automations.
- USB Power: More flexible installation and optional battery backup thanks to Micro-USB 5V 1A power support.
- All-Round Compatibility: Makes Aqara devices connected to it compatible with most popular ecosystems and voice assistants such as HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice and Marusya.
- Supports for all 4 Apple HomeKit native alarm modes.
- Supports Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, & Amazon Alexa.