Model: DL-D01D Product Id: N223320
The Aqara U100 deadbolt smart lock provides a wealth of unlocking methods tailored to the individual habits and various scenarios of users, including Apple Home and Home Key, fingerprints, and keypad unlocking, while still maintaining customer security with its BHMA certification. The U100 also comes with an automatic lock and passage mode that smartly adapts to your usage patterns. Its design is both simple and elegant, making it suitable for a variety of decor styles, and it also provides an emergency unlocking solution for added peace of mind. Furthermore, the U100 is compatible with third-party ecosystems like Google Home and Alexa. With a battery life of up to 8 months and an IP65 waterproof rating, the U100 not only meets various requirements for lock security and unlocking methods, but also innovatively integrates with other smart home devices. This truly allows your smart home to synchronize unlocking with the U100.
Features & Benefits
- Apple Home and Home Key Support: With a touch of the Apple Home App or Apple Watch, the door can be opened immediately and conveniently. No need for cumbersome keys and other redundant actions. Now, opening doors can also be a cool thing to do. Tap, tap, open a smart home.
- Built-In Fingerprint Reader and Keypad: Opening doors is now even easier. Just press your fingerprint lightly, or use the keyboard to enter the password, and the door can be opened within 0.5 seconds, with an accuracy rate of 98.6 percent. No keys and no cell phone required. At the same time, the finger pressing surface is made of frosted matte material, so there is no need to worry about the password being peeped or stolen. You can also generate periodic passwords to share with temporary visitors, so you don't have to run home to open the door or hide keys.
- Auto Lock and Door Status Sensing: thanks to the built-in gyroscope inside the lock for door detection, the U100 can track its state, and can sense the status of the door, which allows it to remind you in case of forgetting to close the door, and even lock the door automatically after you close it.
- Automations with Aqara and Third-Party Devices: With an Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub, the U100 is compatible with third-party ecosystems like Google Home, Alexa as well as Aqara Home app, allowing it to be easily integrated into a wide range of smart home setups and used in smart home automations. For example, when someone presses the Aqara video doorbell G4, you will be able to view who is on your porch and easily unlock the U100 in case it is needed.
- Focus on Security and Durability: The U100 still places security as a top priority with a solid catalpa alloy shell and safe lock body structure. The keyboard is designed with a matte texture and backlight for anti-peeping, and can use random password + correct password, making your password unlocking method more secure and effective.
- Additional and Emergency Unlock Methods: While U100 provides intelligent unlocking methods, it still provides solutions for users' emergencies. If the battery is exhausted, you can connect the USB-C externally for temporary power unlocking. And, use a mechanical key for traditional unlocking. When the smart door lock encounters a sudden emergency, there is no need to panic anymore.
- Up to 8-month Battery Life & IP65 Waterproof: Thanks to the energy-efficient Zigbee protocol, the U100 has a long battery life, lasting up to 8 months. Once the lock is discharged, you will be notified, and its AA batteries can be easily replaced. Moreover, it has an IP65 waterproof rating, and the applicable ambient temperature in outer panel is minus 35 degrees to 66 degrees celsius.
- Supports Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, & Amazon Alexa.
- Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub is required.
- Completed door status sensing will be ready by the end of Q3, 2023 in Aqara app.
- Calculated by opening the door 8 times a day, the battery life is 8 months.