Experience the rise of Miles Morales as the new hero masters incredible, explosive new powers to become his own Spider-Man. In the latest adventure in the Marvel's Spider-Man universe, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the foot steps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man. But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel's New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it.
- The Rise of Miles Morales, Miles Morales discovers explosive powers that set him apart from his mentor, Peter Parker. Master his unique, bio-electric venom blast attacks and covert camouflage power alongside spectacular web-slinging acrobatics, gadgets and skills.
- A War for Power, A war for control of Marvel's New York has broken out between a devious energy corporation and a high-tech criminal army. With his new home at the heart of the battle, Miles must learn the cost of becoming a hero and decide what he must sacrifice for the greater good.
- A Vibrant New Home, Traverse the snowy streets of his new, vibrant and bustling neighborhood as Miles searches for a sense of belonging. When the lines blur between his personal and crime-fighting lives, he discovers who he can trust, and what it feels like to truly be home.
Join everyone's favourite Lombax and his robotic sidekick in a brand new game that retells the plucky pair's adrenaline-charged origins story. Whether you're a long-time Ratchet fan or new to the series, get ready for an unforgettable trip across the universe as their thrilling original space quest is completely reimagined and rebuilt for PS4.
- Whether you're a long-time Ratchet fan or new to the series, get ready for an unforgettable trip across the universe as their thrilling original space quest is completely reimagined and rebuilt for PS4
- Classic gameplay enhanced for the current generation - follow a fresh, deeper storyline and enjoy more action, new boss battles, spectacular visuals and stellar voice acting from the 2016 Ratchet & Clankanimated movie.
- Incredible graphics - thanks to the power of PS4, the dynamic duo's intergalactic capers look just as good in the game as in the big screen movie itself.
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan. As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
- In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you'll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
- The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what's left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
From the first dizzying rush of acceleration to the last split-second finish the real driving simulator is back. Experience the thrill of racing motorsport's fastest cars in intense online competitions and classic single-player game modes - geared for new drivers and seasoned pros alike.
- Get behind the wheel of over 170 of the world's most sought-after vehicles, with true-to-life visuals and stunningly realistic handling
- Race on masterfully recreated tracks in iconic locations, including the legendary Nürburgring and Tokyo Expressway
- Compete against the world in official, FIA-endorsed online championships, and in GT League - a single-player campaign mode featuring classic cups and endurance races
- Internet required for most functionality
- This item includes some VR content. PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required to experience VR functionality
- PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under the age of 12
Living as a man outside the shadow of the gods, Kratos must adapt to unfamiliar lands, unexpected threats and a second chance at being a father. Together with his son Atreus, the pair will venture into the brutal realm of Midgard and fight to fulfil a deeply personal quest.
- Journey to a dark, elemental world of fearsome creatures - straight from the pages of Norse mythology
- Conquer your foes in vicious close-quarters combat that rewards tactical thinking and lethal precision
- Discover an emotionally gripping tale of father and son, as Kratos is made to control the rage that has long defined him
Explore a new chapter in Marvel's Spider-Man universe as a more experienced Peter Parker. Starring one of the world's most iconic Super Heroes, Marvel's Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game. From traversing by parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, it's Spider-Man unlike any you've played before.
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Build anything you can imagine with unlimited resources in Creative mode, or go on grand expeditions in Survival, journeying across mysterious lands and into the depths of your own infinite worlds. Will you hide from monsters or craft tools, armor and weapons to fight back? No need to go alone! Share the adventure with friends in split-screen multiplayer and online!** With constant updates and community creations, Minecraft is bigger, better and more beautiful than ever before. Explore amazing player-made maps, thrilling minigames and more! Band together with friends playing on phone, Windows 10 or console, set up your own online world with Realms*, or join one of the massive player-run servers! There are so many ways to play!
- *Realms requires paid subscription (sold separately).
- **Online multiplayer requires an active PS Plus membership.
The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - the direct sequel to the original and fan-favourite Call of Duty®: Black Ops. Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War's volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more. Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.
- As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
- Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.
- Includes PS4 version of game
- Plays via backward compatibility on PS5 when it launches
Horizon Zero Dawn an exhilarating new action role-playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, developed by the award-winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation's venerated Killzone franchise. As Horizon Zero Dawn's main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech - Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
Join Sackboy and his amazing team of new friends on a wild adventure across a mysterious, unexplored world packed with endless surprises. Play with all of the brilliantly unique talents of OddSock, Swoop and Toggle as the newcomers work together with Sackboy to solve puzzles and explore the creativity-powered planet Bunkum.
Ride into a desperate dog-eat-dog world ravaged by a deadly pandemic as drifter and bounty hunter, Deacon St. John. Risk the threats of the broken road on the back of your trusty drifter bike as you face swarms of mindless feral Freakers - and equally terrifying humans. Unpredictable weather and different times of day and night can cause incredible danger and shocking surprises... and everything wants you dead.
- Harsh open world: explore incredibly realistic vast and hostile regions of the Pacific Northwest.
- Brutal sandbox combat: devise your strategies as you customise weapons and skills, craft traps and upgrade your bike.
- Compelling story: survive an unforgiving wilderness as you search for a reason to live after suffering a deep, personal loss.
If there’s a PS4 game you want, come to Noel Leeming. We have what you want at a price you’ll like. Whether it be new RPG 3rd person action games like Bloodborne, from the same studio that gave you Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, or a modern-day steampunk The Order: 1886, blending Victorian-era London with myth and technology for an elite order of knights, if you want it we have it.
We have Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, with whole new levels of technology and tactics in combat, and Minecraft, still one of the greatest and most creatively challenging games around -- play by yourself or with up to seven PlayStation Network friends. Of course the latest FIFA is here, and racing games such as Project Cars, Batman Arkham Knight for PS4, and the latest entry in the InFAMOUS series. There’s Don Bradman Cricket, Rugby and Singstar for PlayStation 4 -- if it’s a PS4 game you want, come find it here.