Living as a man outside the shadow of the gods, Kratos must adapt to unfamiliar lands, unexpected threats and a second chance at being a father. Together with his son Atreus, the pair will venture into the brutal realm of Midgard and fight to fulfil a deeply personal quest.
- Journey to a dark, elemental world of fearsome creatures - straight from the pages of Norse mythology
- Conquer your foes in vicious close-quarters combat that rewards tactical thinking and lethal precision
- Discover an emotionally gripping tale of father and son, as Kratos is made to control the rage that has long defined him
Explore a new chapter in Marvel's Spider-Man universe as a more experienced Peter Parker. Starring one of the world's most iconic Super Heroes, Marvel's Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game. From traversing by parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, it's Spider-Man unlike any you've played before.
From the first dizzying rush of acceleration to the last split-second finish the real driving simulator is back. Experience the thrill of racing motorsport's fastest cars in intense online competitions and classic single-player game modes - geared for new drivers and seasoned pros alike.
- Get behind the wheel of over 170 of the world's most sought-after vehicles, with true-to-life visuals and stunningly realistic handling
- Race on masterfully recreated tracks in iconic locations, including the legendary Nürburgring and Tokyo Expressway
- Compete against the world in official, FIA-endorsed online championships, and in GT League - a single-player campaign mode featuring classic cups and endurance races
- Internet required for most functionality
- This item includes some VR content. PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required to experience VR functionality
- PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under the age of 12
From critically acclaimed developer Naughty Dog comes the first standalone adventure in Uncharted franchise history led by fan-favourite character, Chloe Frazer. In order to recover a fabled ancient Indian artifact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer, Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross (from Uncharted 4: A Thief's End). Venturing deep into India's Western Ghats mountain range, Chloe and Nadine must learn to work together to unearth the artefact and fight their way through fierce opposition to prevent the region from falling into chaos. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will come with access to Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer and Survival modes. Online multiplayer on PS4 requires a PlayStation Plus membership.
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan. As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
- In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you'll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
- The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what's left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
Join everyone's favourite Lombax and his robotic sidekick in a brand new game that retells the plucky pair's adrenaline-charged origins story. Whether you're a long-time Ratchet fan or new to the series, get ready for an unforgettable trip across the universe as their thrilling original space quest is completely reimagined and rebuilt for PS4.
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Build anything you can imagine with unlimited resources in Creative mode, or go on grand expeditions in Survival, journeying across mysterious lands and into the depths of your own infinite worlds. Will you hide from monsters or craft tools, armor and weapons to fight back? No need to go alone! Share the adventure with friends in split-screen multiplayer and online!** With constant updates and community creations, Minecraft is bigger, better and more beautiful than ever before. Explore amazing player-made maps, thrilling minigames and more! Band together with friends playing on phone, Windows 10 or console, set up your own online world with Realms*, or join one of the massive player-run servers! There are so many ways to play!
- *Realms requires paid subscription (sold separately).
- **Online multiplayer requires an active PS Plus membership.
Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater & Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the full pro roster
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack
- Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series
- Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leader boards
- Break skateboarding boundaries, show off your own style, and be part of the next generation of skaters and creators with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2.
Horizon Zero Dawn an exhilarating new action role-playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, developed by the award-winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation's venerated Killzone franchise. As Horizon Zero Dawn's main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech - Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
The stakes have never been higher as players take on the role of lethal Tier One operators in a heart-racing saga that will affect the global balance of power. Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® engulfs fans in an incredibly raw, gritty, provocative narrative that brings unrivalled intensity and shines a light on the changing nature of modern war. Developed by the studio that started it all, Infinity Ward delivers an epic reimagining of the iconic Modern Warfare® series from the ground up. In the visceral and dramatic single-player story campaign, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare pushes boundaries and breaks rules the way only Modern Warfare can.
Ride into a desperate dog-eat-dog world ravaged by a deadly pandemic as drifter and bounty hunter, Deacon St. John. Risk the threats of the broken road on the back of your trusty drifter bike as you face swarms of mindless feral Freakers - and equally terrifying humans. Unpredictable weather and different times of day and night can cause incredible danger and shocking surprises... and everything wants you dead.
- Harsh open world: explore incredibly realistic vast and hostile regions of the Pacific Northwest.
- Brutal sandbox combat: devise your strategies as you customise weapons and skills, craft traps and upgrade your bike.
- Compelling story: survive an unforgiving wilderness as you search for a reason to live after suffering a deep, personal loss.
If there’s a PS4 game you want, come to Noel Leeming. We have what you want at a price you’ll like. Whether it be new RPG 3rd person action games like Bloodborne, from the same studio that gave you Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, or a modern-day steampunk The Order: 1886, blending Victorian-era London with myth and technology for an elite order of knights, if you want it we have it.
We have Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, with whole new levels of technology and tactics in combat, and Minecraft, still one of the greatest and most creatively challenging games around -- play by yourself or with up to seven PlayStation Network friends. Of course the latest FIFA is here, and racing games such as Project Cars, Batman Arkham Knight for PS4, and the latest entry in the InFAMOUS series. There’s Don Bradman Cricket, Rugby and Singstar for PlayStation 4 -- if it’s a PS4 game you want, come find it here.