The Mavic 2's Intelligent Flight Battery has a capacity of up to 59.29Wh, and provides a maximum flight time of 31 minutes. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitoredand reported in real-time, allowing you to focus less on your power levels and more on having an epic flight.
- High-capacity LiPo cells
- 31 Minutes of flight time
- Multiple intelligent battery protection features
now $ 239.20SAVE $5948 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
The D1 Drone Backpack is a new concept of bags specifically designed to carry different DJI Phantom models with its accessories. The backpack is designed for latest quadcopters design; it is extra-lightweight, water-resistant and extremely spacious. This pack carries a drone with its remote control and all its accessories, plus an additional camera and tripod. An all-in-one carry system that efficiently supports shooting videos with a flying camera and capturing backstage scenes with a tripod-mounted camera.
- Fits drone, remote controls and accessories
- Quick external attachment for a drone with propellers attached
- Top compartment for a DSLR camera
- Secure external tripod connection
- Dedicated compartment for a laptop and a tablet
Immersive FPV, a pair of 1920×1080 HD screens and a head tracking feature, enabling you to look at the world from above or share the experiance with a friend.
- 110ms least latency
- 360 degree coverage
- 720/60 high frame rate
- 1080/30 high quality view
- Please note: Legally you must be able to see the drone with your own eyes (eg, not through binoculars, a monitor, or smartphone) to ensure separation from other aircraft (or use an observer to do this)
- DJI Goggles supports Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 series and Inspire series. Some functions will be adapted for different DJI Products.
The remote controller can connect to a mobile device wirelessly and display a live video feed via the DJI GO 4 app. Its folding clamps allow you to attach your mobile device securely. Maximum remote controller battery life is 2.5 hours approximately
- Video transmission range of up to 1.2 mi (2 km).
- Max speed of up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport mode.
- Compatibility: Spark
The Mavic Air Car Charger is used to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery through the car's 12 V accessory socket. It comes with low-voltage protection to ensure enough starting battery voltage for the car. Overheating protection will automatically cut off charging if the accessory port exceeds a certain temperature
- Mavic Air Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub Compatible
Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
Specially made for the Mavic Air. This set includes ND4, ND8, and ND16filters. ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor,giving you the freedom to create your work by allowing more control ofthe camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings.Put more simply; ND filters help avoid overexposure.
- Reduces light by 2/3/4 stops to effectively avoid over exposure, so that you can capture great photos in a wider range of environments.
- The ND4 filter allows 1/4 of incoming light through, equal to a 2-stopfilter.
- The ND8 filter allows 1/8 of incoming light through, equal to a 3-stopfilter.
- The ND16 filter allows 1/16 of incoming light through, equal to a 4-stop filter.