$ 209.994Price offer ends 30 September 2020.
This food processor comes with a wide variety of attachments to help you create an array of dishes. You can use the dough tool for kneadingbread and pastry mixes, the whisk tool for egg whites and light creams, and the knife blade for chopping and pureeing. The multi-mill allows you to chop and grind herbs, spices and nuts, while the discs are ideal for grating cheese and slicing potato.
- 800 watt motor
- 1.2 litre glass blender
- Variable speed dial with pulse control
- 2 speeds + pulse
- Cord storage
Redefining an icon, the Multipro Classic is an updated version of the popular FP920 series. Boasting a more compact footprint and an ergonomic bowl with increased usable capacity, the Multipro Classic is a true asset to the Kenwood Multipro range.
- 1000 watts
- 1.5 litre thermoresist glass blender
- Variable speed settings and pulse function
- 3 litre capacity bowl. 1.5 litre working capacity
- Premium brushed die cast aluminium power unit and bowl handle
- Includes assorted tools: knife blade, slicing/grating discs, dough tool, dual whisk and citrus press
- Powerful 1000W motor with patented dual drive system for effortless professional results
- Durable and tactile
$ 64.991Price offer ends 30 September 2020.
Chops, grinds and whisks the small bits. Getting small quantities of ingredients processed efficiently and precisely can be a massive task.Whether it is pungent cloves of garlic you just don't want to touch, baby food that needs to be pureed to a smooth consistency, nuts chopped finely for a cake or a bit of pesto for some pasta, Breville'sMini Wizz? Processes them easily and efficiently.
- 250 watts
- 500ml mixing container
- 3 speed soft touch controls
- Bi-directional stainless steel blades
- Whisk attachment for whipping cream or eggs
- Storage lid for storing ingredients