Highly functional laptops that run on Google's universally popular suite of apps, offering a full internet experience at a great price.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a growing trend which encourages students to bring their own personal device for learning in the classroom and at home.
It can be a tough time for all parents as there are a lot of options out there. Not to worry, we are here to help!
Seeing the acronym ‘BYOD’ for the first time can be confusing, especially when you have so many other items to cross off your child’s school supplies list. Luckily, primary devices are designed with you and your child’s needs in mind and come at a price that recognises these are devices for little hands who will eventually need to move to something bigger and more advanced in a few years’ time. Its also important to gather information from your school so your child has a device compatible with their syllabus and other students.
The requirements of devices for secondary school students is more extensive than primary school so its important to do your research. If you invest in the right device it last right through the high school years. As with primary devices, its important to gather information from your school to ensure the device is compatible with the students selected courses and school network.
This year we are also offering a range of bundles for BYOD which include our best value Tech Solutions services. It makes the purchase process even simpler by taking the hard work out of setting up your device. Our Tech Solutions team will:
- Unbox and setup your new computer, so you either walk out of the store with a working computer - or we visit your home to get everything working for you!
- Install bonus Internet security valued at $129!
- Assess your Wi-Fi & and broadband connection - making any relevant recommendations for your computer’s connection
- Connect all related devices to the Computer – for example, printers, modems & media players
- Show you how to get the most from your computer
- Transfer your data from your old PC to your new one
- Take away all the packaging, for a hassle free computer setup!