Make your TV smart - TV streaming device by Google. A better way to get video, music, and games to your TV.
- Use your phone to play, pause, control the volume and more. And you can still text or call without interrupting what's playing.
- Watch what you want, when you want; Enjoy TV shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 1000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, and HBO NOW. Find more at chromecast.com/apps
- Start streaming with just your voice: Works with Google Home so you can stream and control content using just your voice."Ok Google, play Stranger Things from Netflix on my living room TV."
- Upgrade your TV for less: Expand your home entertainment without buying a new TV. It's so affordable you can get one for every TV in the house.
- Mirror your Android phone or laptop: Easily view your device's screen on your TV. If you can see it on your phone, you can see it on your TV.
Introducing Chromecast Ultra - Delivers everything that you love about Chromecast, plus faster processing speeds and up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR picture quality. Chromecast Ultra works with iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Mac, Windows and Chromebooks.
- Stream in up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR
- Faster streaming speeds
- More reliable connectivity - Get faster load times and smoother streaming. Comes with a built-in optional Ethernet adaptor for slow Wi-Fi connections.
- Supports all resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD and HDR for stunning picture quality
- 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) Wi-Fi for high-performance streaming
- 1 Year warranty
- Power adaptor Ethernet port, for hard-to-reach Wi-Fi spots in your home
$ 149.002Price offer ends 25 May 2021.
No longer do you have to go looking for your favorites - now they come to you. Vodafone TV simply plugs into your TV giving you access to your favourite apps and free-to-air channels all in one place. You can easily switch from your recorded shows, to your TV guide, to your TV apps and back again all within the same menu screen using the same remote. You can even choose to add Sky channels. With features like 3 day rewind and 500 hours of cloud recording, Vodafone TV is the only device you need for your TV.
- Work's with any Unlimited Fibre Broadband connection from any provider.
- 3 day rewind - watch shows that have aired up to 3 days ago.
- 500 hours of cloud recording - record multiple shows at once.
- Add and remove Sky channels easily using your credit card (no fixed term).
- Sky Multi-room available.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- 4K capable providing 4x the quality of HD.
- 3-day rewind and restart: Forgot to record something? With Vodafone TV, you can find and watch shows, from up to 3 days ago. You can also restart a show from the beginning, so you don't miss a thing.
- Record up to 500 hours: Advanced cloud storage allows you to store up to as you like at the same time, with no limit to the number of channels you can record at once.
- Works with Fibre Broadband from ANY provider: Vodafone TV works with any unlimited Fibre
- Broadband connection from any provider, you don't have to be with Vodafone. No on-going costs for free channels and apps. Netflix, Sky and some other channels and apps require a subscription.
- Vodafone TV requires an Unlimited Fibre or Ultrafast HFC connection. Netflix and some channels and apps require additional subscription. Content, features and functions vary according to subscription types. Apps and channels are subject to change. ^3 day rewind and recording available on 90% of content and recordings stores for a limited time. Requires TV with HDMI input.
Android TV brings great content, apps and games to your TV. Stream movies, listen to music or play games on the biggest screen in your home. And with helpful features like Voice Search and Chromecast built-in, Android TV makes your TV smarter.
- Android TV
- Freeview Live Streaming and OnDemand
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sport Now, Neon and more
- Disney+ Ready
- Google Play Store for apps download